Refunds & Returns
OUR REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
We understand that buying online is a little more difficult in selecting the perfect size or style, which is why we gladly offer an exchange or store credit. You are also entitled to a refund, repair, exchange, OR credit if the products you have purchased are: • Faulty • Significantly different to those shown or described to you • Not doing what they are supposed to do.
DRESSES WHICH ARE BEADED, SEQUINED OR EMBELLISHED
Customers should be aware that when purchasing garments with beading, sequins, or embellishments, could from time to time fall off. However, this does not mean that you item is faulty. Hand sewn beads do and will come off on the most expensive dresses. Most customers purchasing heavily beaded dresses are aware of this before making such purchases. If you are not comfortable with beads falling off your dress from time to time, we suggest that you purchase one of our many other styles of dresses that do not have any beading or embellishments.
When purchasing one of our heavily beaded dresses, you must strictly follow the following guidelines.
1. The fabrics used in these dresses are made from a variety of sources. Satins and lining fabrics are polyester. The chiffons and georgette fabrics are either polyester or silk. All of these fabrics are of high quality and are very delicate.
2. With proper care this dress will ensure that you look elegant for a number of special occasions, but if you treat it like a pair of old jeans it will not last very long at all.
3. Beaded dresses are always very delicate and you must take time and care when putting on and taking off the garment. Most dresses have ‘lace-up’ backs, some have a short zip and one or two of our dresses have long zips. The zips are sewn ‘close in’ to give a smooth and seamless appearance and it is important that the wearer takes care when using the zip to make sure that the fabric or beads are not caught and damaged.
4. As many as two hundred beads and sequins may be stitched on any one garment. Therefore it is vital that if a thread does break, the ends must be knotted to prevent too many beads and sequins from being lost. A small packet of matching beads are generally supplied with each dress, any damage to the beading must be repaired as soon as possible. It’s also a good idea to always take a few safety pins with you just in case!
5. Be aware that some jewellery such as necklaces, bracelets, watches and rings can all catch the beadwork, and could break the stitching and damage the fabric.
6. These garment should NEVER be machine washed or tumble dried.
7. If it becomes necessary to clean the garment, then take it to a specialist dry-cleaning company to have it spot cleaned.
8. When storing the dress it is very important that the weight of the dress is supported by the hanger loops sewn into the inner seams, if you have space then store the dress flat.
9. Beaded dresses should always be covered when being stored.
1. IF YOUR ITEM IS FAULTY
Our terms and conditions are in line with the Australian Consumer Laws. You may be entitled to an exchange or refund for major faults. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired within a reasonable time, you can choose a refund or replacement.
2. IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
When you buy, you should choose carefully. With that said we would like our online customers to shop with confidence, which is why we offer exchange or store credit free of charge. However, all returns requests must be made within 3 days of receiving your order. Requests should be made by emailing us using the contact us form, and selecting returns.
When your return is received, and provided that all items are in new & unused condition with all tags attached, we will action your return request within 48 hours. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
Return an item(s) through the post.
To return an item(s) via the post, please include the slip that is attached to your receipt that you received with your parcel and indicate the reason for the return. Send the returned item(s) to the address which appears on your receipt. We suggest you use a traceable delivery method for your return.
Exchange an item(s) though the post.
Please do not reuse our courier bag. Refunds and exchanges are processed within 48 hours of receipt. Make sure your name, address, phone number, order number, and instructions are clearly indicated. Comments would be appreciated.
Internet Return Address
182 Bridge Road
Richmond Victoria, 3121